Skip to content
Section 1: Introduction
- This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full;
accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of
this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
terms of our [privacy and cookies policy].
Section 2: Copyright notice
- Copyright (c) 2016 Rincon Research Corporation.
- Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright
and other intellectual property rights in our website and the
material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our
website and the material on our website are reserved.
Section 3: License to use website
- Subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer, you may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
- print pages from our website.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions
of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our
website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for business purposes, and you must not
use our website for any other purposes.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or
indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent
or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access
restriction measures on our website.
Section 4: Acceptable use
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may
cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance,
availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent
or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal,
fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish
or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any
spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger,
rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities
(including without limitation scraping, data mining, data
extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website
without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot,
spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing
activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS
marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact
individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through
our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate,
current, complete and non-misleading.
Section 5: Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our
website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in
our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the
extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not
be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the
discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop
publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to
Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating
to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of
Section 6: Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury
resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under
applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section
7 and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to Section 7.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating
to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities
arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach
of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided
otherwise in this disclaimer.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on
our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for
any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of
any event or events beyond our reasonable control
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses,
including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income,
revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts,
commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of
any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or
consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal
liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that
interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity;
you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our
officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in
connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of
course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability
entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and
Section 7: Variation
- We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
- The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from
the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
Section 8: Severability
- If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or
other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the
other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer
would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part
will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will
continue in effect.
Section 9: Law and jurisdiction
- This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with U.S. law.
- Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Arizona, United States of
Section 10: Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Rincon Research Corporation.
- We are registered in the United States of America under
registration number [number], and our
registered office is at 101 N. Wilmot, Suite 101,
Tucson, AZ 85711.
- Our principal place of business is at 101 N. Wilmot, Suite 101,
Tucson, AZ 85711.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address:
- Rincon Research Corporation
101 N. Wilmot Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85711
- by telephone, at 520-519-4600; or
- by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org.