Rincon Research Corporation is an incredibly vibrant organization that conceives, analyzes, designs, implements, and tests software solutions for some of the most intriguing Government projects. As a small business headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, we have a history marked by steady growth in both revenue and customers.
Rincon Research Corporation’s support of NASA’s Space Network Ground Segment Sustainment (SGSS) program earned us the 2013 Small Business Subcontractor of the year award from the Goddard Space Flight Center. Our development of Main Mission Frontends will move NASA into the next generation of ground system solutions.
Founded in 1983, Rincon Research Corporation began as a small research company. Today our business serves a variety of Government agencies. We have diversified through the expertise of our talented teams of scientists, engineers, programmers, writers, and support staff who continue to focus on rapidly developing technology from concept to operation. Our digital signal processing products and services ensure successful outcomes to meet mission and business objectives.
Our Facilities Include:
- A conference center that seats more than 50 people.
- A reference library, staffed by a librarian, that houses more than 2,000 technical books and journals.
- Customer-certified secured areas with secure communications.
In our highly-specialized research and development facilities, you’ll find the latest in computing and signal processing technology, including:
- Networks of servers and 10G Brocade switches
- Data acquisition and playback capabilities
- Switch matrices, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes
- Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters
- Our building rooftops house various corporate resources, including a variety of permanent and temporary antennas and a pair of 5-meter dishes on remote-controlled Az-El mounts.
101 North Wilmot Road, Suite 101
Tucson, Arizona 85711
Tel: (520) 519-4600
Fax: (520) 519-4747
Our Tucson headquarters comprises approximately 100,000 square feet of Class-A office space, state-of-the-art signal processing labs, and hardware production areas.View Map
7140 South Potomac Street
Centennial, Colorado 80112
Tel: (303) 768-7001
Fax: (303) 768-7080
14401 Penrose Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Tel: (703) 263-7425
Rincon Research Corporation maintains a field site in a Penrose Place office complex located in Chantilly, Virginia. This facility provides 15,000 square feet of office resources and access to on-site conferencing capabilities for our East Coast operations.View Map
Colorado Springs Colorado
1325 Aeroplaza Drive
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916
Tel: (719) 578-7826
Palm Bay Florida
4610 Lipscomb Street Northeast
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
Rincon Research Corporation maintains our newest field site Palm Bay, FL. This facility provides about 800 square feet of office space.View Map